Who we are
‘From the old we travel to the new;
keep me travelling along with you.’
We are the people of Trinity,
drawn together by an open style of worship
in which we share, question and learn from one another,
and from which we are sent out
· to celebrate diversity
· to pursue justice
· to try to make a difference in St Albans and the world
· and to serve the kingdom of God in the whole of life.
‘Let us build a house where love can dwell
and all can safely live……
…..All are welcome in this place.’
During the week we play host in our premises
to a variety of organisations,
especially those working with children and young people
and with groups of adults who have special needs.
‘Watch for the new thing I am going to do.
It is happening already – you can see it now!’
We are constantly engaged in new thinking about
· the way we worship and explore our faith
· the use, design and appearance of our building
· how we support and care for one another
· our relationship with the other churches, faiths
and people of our community
· and our role in the city and wider world.
‘For the harvest of bygone ages,
in the hope of the coming days… .’
Would you like to know more about the history of Trinity?
|History of Trinity|
|Our pastorate partners|
|The wider Trinity community|
|The building inside and out|
|Art Exhibition 2010|
|Christian Aid Garden Parties|
|Church Outing 09|
|Elders' Rota 2016-17|